권지용♥ KWON JI YONG ♥ G-드래곤 ♥ G DRAGON

25.11.10

A Knife On A Heart With No Feelings

From Monday till now. I don't think I smiled to someone sincerely. UNHAPPY? Just because of unhappy you don't even reply me. Ya, You answered my phone. But what you said? You said sorry ya, I m busy. Okay, maybe you're very busy this days. But for 5 calls, same reasons? I don't know what to say. Maybe when you are unhappy, you can make me sad. This experiment conclude that I can make you sad when I am sad? I don't even have a chance to talk to you when I am sad? When I cried, You are not here. I called you, you said: Sorry ya, 不方便. Kay, I don't mind. But when you're sad, I promise that I'll be by your side whenever you need me. But you don't even call me or text me. SLH [Sad Like Hell] 



Maybe a emo one? I think tmr will be having tuition sitting alone. =D
BARAE  바래  I HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment